Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated DEV-501 Exam Questions and Answers by tia

Page: 4 / 8

Salesforce DEV-501 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Force.com Advanced Developer
Exam Code: DEV-501 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Certification
Questions: 239 Q&A's Shared By: tia
Question 16

Apex is available in which Salesforce Editions? (Select all that apply)

Options:

A.

Professional Edition

B.

Unlimited Edition

C.

Enterprise Edition

D.

Developer Edition

E.

Database.com

F.

None of these`|`A. Professional Edition

G.

Unlimited Edition

Discussion
Question 17

To leverage functionality of Standard Controllers, while simultaneously adding custom logic, you must write a custom class that extends the standard controller. You notify the Visualforce page of your customizations via the "extensions" attribute of the tag.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 18

Although Trigger.new is a collection of records, when used as a bind variable in a SOQL query, Apex automatically....

Options:

A.

Passes the collection to the query, as long as the calling class implements the Trigger.QueryBind class.

B.

Transforms the list of records into a list of corresponding Ids.

C.

Truncates the collection so that only the Id and Name fields.

D.

Throws a DMLException with the ILLEGAL_QUERY status.

E.

Transforms the SOQL to an in-place SOSL query and returns the FIND results.

F.

None of these

Discussion
Question 19

An area of a page that includes content from a second template page. Template pages are Visualforce pages that include one or more components. The component names the associated template, and provides body for the template's components with matching components. Any content outside of an component is not rendered.

Options:

A.

apex:inputSecret

B.

apex:composition

C.

apex:pageblockSection

D.

apex:lineSeries

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Page: 4 / 8

DEV-501
PDF

$35  $99.99

DEV-501 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

DEV-501 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99