Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated DEV-501 Exam Questions and Answers by clover

Page: 7 / 8

Salesforce DEV-501 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Force.com Advanced Developer
Exam Code: DEV-501 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Certification
Questions: 239 Q&A's Shared By: clover
Question 28

A set of content that is grouped together, rendered with an HTML tag,

tag, or neither. Use an to group components together for AJAX refreshes.

Options:

A.

apex:outputPanel

B.

apex:includeScript

C.

apex:chartTips

D.

apex:lineSeries

Discussion
Question 29

In a recruiting application, a Position custom object is related to a Salary custom object. Sensitive information, such as current salary, is stored on the Salary object. All users should be able to at least view position information. However, only select individuals should be able to read salary records.

How should a developer accomplish this?

Options:

A.

Create a lookup relationship between Position and Salary; set organization-wide defaults to Public Read-Only for Position and Private for Salary

B.

Create a master-detail relationship between Position and Salary; set organization-wide defaults to Private for Position and Salary

C.

Create a master-detail relationship between Position and Salary; set organization-wide defaults to Public Read only for Position and Private for Salary

D.

Create a lookup relationship between Position and Salary; set organization-wide defaults to Private for Position and Salary

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 30

A component that provides support for invoking controller action methods directly from JavaScript code using an AJAX request. An component must be a child of an component.

Options:

A.

apex:messages

B.

apex:actionFunction

C.

apex:insert

D.

apex:outputField

Discussion
Question 31

Which form of dml operation allows execution to occur with subsequent records even if an error occurs with a single record? (No Answer)

Options:

A.

Database class method

B.

Public class MyNewClass

C.

Standalone, database class methods

D.

Apex classes

Discussion
Page: 7 / 8

DEV-501