Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated DEV-501 Exam Questions and Answers by curtis

Page: 5 / 8

Salesforce DEV-501 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Force.com Advanced Developer
Exam Code: DEV-501 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Certification
Questions: 239 Q&A's Shared By: curtis
Question 20

What datatype is used for standard or custom objects that store record data? (No Answer)

Options:

A.

System

B.

sObject

C.

Global

Discussion
Question 21

A single column in a table. An component must always be a child of an or component.

Note that if you specify an sObject field as the value attribute for an , the associated label for that field is used as the column header by default. To override this behavior, use the headerValue attribute on the column, or the column's header facet.

Options:

A.

apex:inputField

B.

apex:column

C.

apex:inputText

D.

apex:insert

Discussion
Question 22

In a master-detail relationship, what happens to the child records if the parent record is deleted?

Options:

A.

Parent record deletion fails.

B.

Child records are not deleted.

C.

A subset of the child records is deleted.

D.

Child records are deleted.

Discussion
Question 23

One of the best ways to build Visualforce pages and code is by enabling ___________.

Options:

A.

Visualforce development mode

B.

Apex development mode

C.

Force.com IDE access

D.

Show viewstate

E.

Visualforce system mode

F.

None of these

Discussion
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Page: 5 / 8

DEV-501
PDF

$35  $99.99

DEV-501 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

DEV-501 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99