Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated DEV-401 Exam Questions and Answers by tomas

Page: 6 / 14

Salesforce DEV-401 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Building Applications with Force.com and Visualforce
Exam Code: DEV-401 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Certification
Questions: 386 Q&A's Shared By: tomas
Question 24

In a Master-Detail Relationship, ownership and access to the child record are determined by the parent record

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 25

Describe a roll-up summary

Options:

Discussion
Question 26

Building Business Processes Describe the ISNEW Formula function

Options:

Discussion
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Question 27

What happens if 1 component of a change set fails to deploy?

Options:

A.

Except the failed component, all other components of the change set get deployed

B.

The entire change set gets deployed

C.

The entire change set fails to deploy

D.

The deployment time increases

Discussion
Page: 6 / 14

DEV-401
PDF

$35  $99.99

DEV-401 Testing Engine