Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated DEV-401 Exam Questions and Answers by ivy-rae

Page: 12 / 14

Salesforce DEV-401 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Building Applications with Force.com and Visualforce
Exam Code: DEV-401 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Certification
Questions: 386 Q&A's Shared By: ivy-rae
Question 48

When upserting record using Apex Data Loader and using the record id for matching the record, if the value for the record id field is not provided in the csv file or while mapping fields from the csv file to the Salesforce object fields, then

Options:

A.

The upsert fails

B.

New record gets created in Salesforce

Discussion
Question 49

If a Custom Summary Field/Formula is created in a Custom Report, then which operations can be performed by this field on any of the fields of the primary object or related object?

Options:

Discussion
Question 50

'View All' has been checked at the profile level for a custom object Position. OWD is private of the Position object. A user will be able to view Position records owned by other users.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Question 51

Once a sharing rule has been created to share Account records with Public Group A with read/write access to the shared accounts, then this sharing rule can be modified to share the Account records with Public Group B with read-only access.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Page: 12 / 14

DEV-401
PDF

$35  $99.99

DEV-401 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99