Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated DEV-401 Exam Questions and Answers by lavinia

Page: 11 / 14

Salesforce DEV-401 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Building Applications with Force.com and Visualforce
Exam Code: DEV-401 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Certification
Questions: 386 Q&A's Shared By: lavinia
Question 44

What feature must be enabled on your user record before you can use the Inline editor?

Options:

Discussion
Question 45

What license is needed to install or uninstall apps from AppExchange?

Options:

A.

Install package license

B.

Uninstall package license

C.

Manage package license.

Discussion
Question 46

A workflow rule can have a workflow action of type 'Field Update' to determine which record type should be assigned to the created record.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Question 47

User B has created an Associate record. At the profile level, the profile 'Custom-Recruiter' of User A has only Read, Create access for Associate. OWD of Associate is 'Public Read/Write'. What access will User A have for the record created by User B?

Options:

A.

Read and Edit because OWD can make record access lesser restrictive, 'Public Read/Write' is lesser restrictive than read-only

B.

Only Read

Discussion
Page: 11 / 14

DEV-401
PDF

$35  $99.99

DEV-401 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

DEV-401 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99