Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated DEV-401 Exam Questions and Answers by hailey

Page: 3 / 14

Salesforce DEV-401 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Building Applications with Force.com and Visualforce
Exam Code: DEV-401 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Certification
Questions: 386 Q&A's Shared By: hailey
Question 12

If any workflow rule is having a task of send email in which a particular user is a recipient of that email, then that user can be deactivated only if the workflow rule is deactivated.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 13

If at the profile level, 'Password Never Expires' has been checked but at Setup > Security Controls > Password Policies if it is specified that password expires in 30 days, then which of the two would be true for users of that profile?

Options:

Discussion
Question 14

Under which of these cases the deletion of an account will fail?

i) The account has a related case

ii) The account has a related entitlement

Options:

A.

i only

B.

ii only

C.

both a and b

Discussion
Question 15

When loading a new account using Apex Data Loader and specifying the owner id to whom the account should belong, under which of these cases, the data load will fail?

i. The owner id is an invalid id. There is no user in salesforce with this id

ii. The owner id belongs to an inactive user.

Options:

A.

i only

B.

ii only

C.

both a and b

Discussion
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Page: 3 / 14

DEV-401
PDF

$35  $99.99

DEV-401 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

DEV-401 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99