Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated DEV-401 Exam Questions and Answers by rosalind

Page: 8 / 14

Salesforce DEV-401 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Building Applications with Force.com and Visualforce
Exam Code: DEV-401 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Certification
Questions: 386 Q&A's Shared By: rosalind
Question 32

A workflow rule is triggered based on

A) Based on criteria

B) If 'All records enter this workflow rule' checkbox is checked, then all records created of that object would cause the workflow rule to be triggered.

Options:

A.

Only A is valid

B.

Only B is valid

C.

Both A and B are valid

Discussion
Question 33

You can only use Style tags to change the look and feel of a page.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 34

Which are the 3 types of teams?

Options:

Discussion
Question 35

The sales team would like to include a Chatter feed about the record on the Contact page. What tool should you use?

Options:

Discussion
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Page: 8 / 14

DEV-401
PDF

$35  $99.99

DEV-401 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

DEV-401 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99