Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated DEV-401 Exam Questions and Answers by ivo

Page: 9 / 14

Salesforce DEV-401 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Building Applications with Force.com and Visualforce
Exam Code: DEV-401 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Certification
Questions: 386 Q&A's Shared By: ivo
Question 36

Records can enter an approval process based on

Options:

A.

Based on criteria.

B.

If 'All records enter this approval process' checkbox is checked, then all records of that object which are submitted for approval would enter this approval process.

C.

Only A is valid

D.

Only B is valid

E.

Both A and B are valid

Discussion
Question 37

Which of the following statements are true about field history tracking? (Select all that apply.)

Options:

A.

it allows developer s to choose only custom fields for tracking changes.

B.

It allows developers to choose up to 20 fields per object for tracking changes.

C.

It does not track old and new values for long text area fields and multi-select picklists.

D.

It replaces an old entry with a new entry in the History related list, any time a user modifies any of the standard

Discussion
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Question 38

New approval steps can be added to an active approval process only if it is deactivated.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 39

What values can be given to a field on the page layout?

Options:

Discussion
Page: 9 / 14

DEV-401
PDF

$35  $99.99

DEV-401 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

DEV-401 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99