Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Identity-and-Access-Management-Architect Exam Questions and Answers by mikey

Page: 2 / 9

Salesforce Identity-and-Access-Management-Architect Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Identity and Access Management Architect (SP23)
Exam Code: Identity-and-Access-Management-Architect Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Identity and Access Management Designer
Questions: 245 Q&A's Shared By: mikey
Question 8

Universal Containers is creating a mobile application that will be secured by Salesforce Identity using the OAuth 2.0 user-agent flow (this flow uses the OAuth 2.0 implicit grant type).

Which three OAuth concepts apply to this flow?

Choose 3 answers

Options:

A.

Client ID

B.

Refresh Token

C.

Authorization Code

D.

Verification Code

E.

Scopes

Discussion
Question 9

Universal Containers (UC) has a custom, internal-only, mobile billing application for users who are commonly out of the office. The app is configured as a connected App in Salesforce. Due to the nature of this app, UC would like to take the appropriate measures to properly secure access to the app. Which two are recommendations to make the UC? Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Disallow the use of Single Sign-on for any users of the mobile app.

B.

Require High Assurance sessions in order to use the Connected App.

C.

Set Login IP Ranges to the internal network for all of the app users Profiles.

D.

Use Google Authenticator as an additional part of the login process

Discussion
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Question 10

An Identity and Access Management (IAM) architect is tasked with unifying multiple B2C Commerce sites and an Experience Cloud community with a single identity. The solution needs to support more than 1,000 logins per minute.

What should the IAM do to fulfill this requirement?

Options:

A.

Configure both the community and the commerce sites as OAuth2 RPs (relying party) with an external identity provider.

B.

Configure community as a Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) identity provider and enable Just-in-Time Provisioning to B2C Commerce.

C.

Create a default account for capturing all ecommerce contacts registered on the community because personAccount is not supported for this case.

D.

Confirm performance considerations with Salesforce Customer Support due to high peaks.

Discussion
Question 11

Universal containers (UC) wants to implement Delegated Authentication for a certain subset of Salesforce users. Which three items should UC take into consideration while building the Web service to handle the Delegated Authentication request? Choose 3 answers

Options:

A.

The web service needs to include Source IP as a method parameter.

B.

UC should whitelist all salesforce ip ranges on their corporate firewall.

C.

The web service can be written using either the soap or rest protocol.

D.

Delegated Authentication is enabled for the system administrator profile.

E.

The return type of the Web service method should be a Boolean value

Discussion
Page: 2 / 9

Identity-and-Access-Management-Architect
PDF

$35  $99.99

Identity-and-Access-Management-Architect Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Identity-and-Access-Management-Architect PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99