Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

RedHat Updated RH133 Exam Questions and Answers by ashley

Page: 2 / 12

RedHat RH133 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Red Hat Linux System Administration
Exam Code: RH133 Dumps
Vendor: RedHat Certification: RHCT
Questions: 336 Q&A's Shared By: ashley
Question 8

Which of the following commands displays information for all filesystems that have quota enabled?

Options:

A.

quotaon

B.

quota

C.

quota -v

D.

quotaoff

Discussion
Question 9

Which of the following commands will you use to display the packages that depend on the package foo?

Options:

A.

rpm --freshen foo

B.

rpm -q --whatrequires foo

C.

rpm -q --triggeredby foo

D.

rpm -q --changelog foo

Discussion
Question 10

In order to access any other devices, such as a floppy drive, the relevant device node must be created. Which of the following commands will you use to make device nodes manually?

Options:

A.

chroot

B.

mkfs

C.

mkdir

D.

mknod

Discussion
Question 11

Which of the following commands is used to create a new group account?

Options:

A.

groupdel

B.

groupmod

C.

groupenable

D.

groupadd

Discussion
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Page: 2 / 12

RH133
PDF

$35  $99.99

RH133 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

RH133 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99