Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

RedHat Updated RH133 Exam Questions and Answers by elsie-mae

Page: 3 / 12

RedHat RH133 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Red Hat Linux System Administration
Exam Code: RH133 Dumps
Vendor: RedHat Certification: RHCT
Questions: 336 Q&A's Shared By: elsie-mae
Question 12

You work as a Network Administrator for Secure World Inc. The company has a Linux-based network. You want to run a command with the changed root directory. Which of the following commands will you use?

Options:

A.

chroot

B.

chdir

C.

ls

D.

route

Discussion
Question 13

Which of the following rpmbuild commands is used to print debugging information of an rpm package?

Options:

A.

rpm -vv

B.

rpm --pipe

C.

rpm -V zip

D.

rpm –quiet

Discussion
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Question 14

John works as a Network Administrator for Perfect Solutions Inc. The company has a Linux-based network. John is working as a root user on the Linux operating system. Which of the following commands will he use to create a report of the disk quota of all users?

Options:

A.

quotaon

B.

warnquota

C.

quotaoff

D.

repquota

Discussion
Question 15

You work as a Network Administrator for McRoberts Inc. The company has a Linux-based network.

You have created a script named lf.cgi. You want to provide the following permissions on it: rwsr-sr--

Which of the following commands will you execute?

Options:

A.

chmod 2754

B.

chmod 6754

C.

chmod 4754

D.

chmod 7754

Discussion
Page: 3 / 12

RH133