Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

RedHat Updated RH133 Exam Questions and Answers by skyler

Page: 4 / 12

RedHat RH133 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Red Hat Linux System Administration
Exam Code: RH133 Dumps
Vendor: RedHat Certification: RHCT
Questions: 336 Q&A's Shared By: skyler
Question 16

Which of the following mkswap command options can be used to allow the creation of a swap area that is larger than the file or partition area on which it resides?

Options:

A.

-f

B.

-c

C.

-p

D.

-L

Discussion
Question 17

What does MBR stand for?

Options:

A.

Master boot record

B.

Memory buffer register

C.

Master buffer register

D.

Memory boot record

Discussion
Question 18

Which of the following is the default configuration file for the ifup command?

Options:

A.

/etc/syslog

B.

/etc/sysconfig

C.

/etc/init.d

D.

/etc/syslog.conf

Discussion
Question 19

Which of the following Linux commands is used to assign privileges over a particular file to a designated user?

Options:

A.

chgrp

B.

chmod

C.

chown

D.

useradd

Discussion
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Page: 4 / 12

RH133
PDF

$35  $99.99

RH133 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

RH133 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99