Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

RedHat Updated RH133 Exam Questions and Answers by keziah

Page: 10 / 12

RedHat RH133 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Red Hat Linux System Administration
Exam Code: RH133 Dumps
Vendor: RedHat Certification: RHCT
Questions: 336 Q&A's Shared By: keziah
Question 40

You work as a Network Administrator for Rick Inc. The company has a Linux-based network. You are configuring a Linux server. Which of the following bootloaders does not require to be rewritten after the configuration of the kernel has been changed?

Options:

A.

GRUB

B.

BOOTP

C.

LILO

D.

ELILO

Discussion
Question 41

You work as a Network Administrator for Perfect Solutions Inc. The company has a Linux-based network. A user complains that his Linux computer gets rebooted occasionally. Which of the following files will provide you the required information to troubleshoot the issue?

Options:

A.

/var/log/wtmp

B.

/var/log/dmesg

C.

/var/log/bootmsg

D.

/var/log/messages

Discussion
Question 42

By default, which of the following commands configures the current run level?

Options:

A.

chkconfig

B.

pstree

C.

service

D.

ntsysv

Discussion
Question 43

Which of the following statements is true about Linux kernel?

Each correct answer represents a complete solution. Choose all that apply.

Options:

A.

It constitutes the core part of the Linux operating system.

B.

It detects hardware resources and boots up the system.

C.

It allocates memory on behalf of running process.

D.

It does not verify firewall rules

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Page: 10 / 12

RH133
PDF

$35  $99.99

RH133 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

RH133 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99