Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

RedHat Updated RH133 Exam Questions and Answers by zofia

Page: 8 / 12

RedHat RH133 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Red Hat Linux System Administration
Exam Code: RH133 Dumps
Vendor: RedHat Certification: RHCT
Questions: 336 Q&A's Shared By: zofia
Question 32

Which of the following commands is used to create, change, delete, or display the partitions on a hard disk?

Options:

A.

fdisk

B.

fsck

C.

mount

D.

mkfs

Discussion
Question 33

Which of the following commands is used to install a rpm package?

Options:

A.

rpm -Ivh packagename

B.

rpm -Uvh packagename

C.

rpm -ivh packagename

D.

rpm -i packagename

Discussion
Question 34

Which of the following commands is used to load and unload the kernel modules?

Options:

A.

lsmod

B.

modload

C.

modprobe

D.

modinfo

Discussion
Question 35

After creating the swap area, which of the following commands will you need to run to start using it?

Options:

A.

mkswap

B.

mkfs

C.

swapon

D.

swapoff

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Page: 8 / 12

RH133
PDF

$35  $99.99

RH133 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

RH133 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99