Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

RedHat Updated RH133 Exam Questions and Answers by jade

Page: 9 / 12

RedHat RH133 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Red Hat Linux System Administration
Exam Code: RH133 Dumps
Vendor: RedHat Certification: RHCT
Questions: 336 Q&A's Shared By: jade
Question 36

Which of the following files are used to activate disk quotas on a file system?

Each correct answer represents a complete solution. Choose all that apply.

Options:

A.

quotA.group

B.

quotA.user

C.

quotaon

D.

.quotaon

Discussion
Question 37

Which of the following files is used to view the current status of RAID devices in Linux?

Options:

A.

/proc/mdstat

B.

/proc/stat

C.

/proc/meminfo

D.

/proc/mounts

Discussion
Question 38

You work as a system administrator for Tech Perfect Inc. The company has a Linux-based network. You are a root user on the Linux operating system. A user, Jetson, wants to view the speed and the duplex for his Ethernet card. His ethernet card is activated on interface eth0. Which of the following commands can you use to accomplish this task?

Options:

A.

ifup eth0

B.

ifconfig eth0

C.

ip link show eth0

D.

sudo ethtool eth0

Discussion
Question 39

John works as a Network Administrator for Perfect Solutions Inc. The company has a Linux-based network. John is working as a root user on the Linux operating system. He wants to change the group membership of the file foo to group bar. Which of the following commands will he use to accomplish the task?

Options:

A.

chgrp bar foo

B.

chgroup foo bar

C.

chgrp foo bar

D.

chgroup bar foo

Discussion
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Page: 9 / 12

RH133
PDF

$35  $99.99

RH133 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

RH133 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99