Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Pegasystems Updated PEGACPSA23V1 Exam Questions and Answers by ishaq

Page: 16 / 18

Pegasystems PEGACPSA23V1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Pega System Architect 23
Exam Code: PEGACPSA23V1 Dumps
Vendor: Pegasystems Certification: Pega CSA
Questions: 254 Q&A's Shared By: ishaq
Question 64

In which situation do you configure branched rulesets?

Options:

A.

One team creates a new patch for an application while another team creates a new major version of the application

B.

You need to delegate rules to process owners from the business

C.

Multiple teams need to work on the same application version

D.

A team needs to work on the next version of an application while preparing to migrate the current version.

Discussion
Question 65

A report contains columns for Customer, Billing Cycle, Credit Card, and Expiration Date. A manager requests that the report show only those customers who meet the following conditions: - The customer is on a monthly billing cycle - The credit card is either MoreCash or Vista - The credit card expires within 60 days Which set of filtering conditions returns a report with the desired data?

Options:

A.

Credit Card equals MoreCash AND Credit Card equals Vista AND Billing Cycle equals monthly AND Expiration Date is 60 days greater than today

B.

Credit Card equals MoreCash OR Credit Card equals Vista AND Billing Cycle equals monthly AND Expiration Date equals next 60 days.

C.

Credit Card equals MoreCash OR Credit Card equals Vista AND Billing Cycle is not quarterly AND Expiration Date is less than 60 days

D.

Credit Card equals MoreCash or Vista, Billing Cycle equals monthly, and Expiration Date equals next 60 days

Discussion
Question 66

Which two control types allow you to display three balance transfer offers on a form with a single control, to prevent the customer from selecting more than one offer? (Choose Two)

Options:

A.

Button

B.

Radio buttons

C.

Checkbox

D.

Drop-down list

Discussion
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Question 67

A reservation process allows customers to reserve a flight, hotel room, and rental car as part of a travel itinerary. Which configuration displays a check box to allow users to select travel insurance only if the itinerary includes a flight?

Options:

A.

A visible when condition applied to the check box

B.

An action set applied to the check box

C.

A declare expression configured for forward chaining

D.

A validate rule applied to the flow action

Discussion
Page: 16 / 18
Title