Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Pegasystems Updated PEGACPSA23V1 Exam Questions and Answers by mara

Page: 12 / 18

Pegasystems PEGACPSA23V1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Pega System Architect 23
Exam Code: PEGACPSA23V1 Dumps
Vendor: Pegasystems Certification: Pega CSA
Questions: 254 Q&A's Shared By: mara
Question 48

What two pieces of information comprise a data element? (Choose Two)

Options:

A.

The name of the referencing user view

B.

The name of the data element

C.

The name of the clipboard page

D.

The value of the data element

Discussion
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Question 49

A requirement states: The tax identification number must contain 10 digits. How do you configure the field to support this requirement?

Options:

A.

Set the minimum and maximum values to "10" in a text field

B.

Use an edit validate rule that validates the tax identification number pattern.

C.

Use a decimal property type and make the field required.

D.

Configure a validate rule to test the tax identification number pattern.

Discussion
Question 50

While running a process, you notice that a read-only field on a form contains a value.

Which tool allows you to determine if a declare expression was used to calculate the value?

Options:

A.

Declarative network

B.

Clipboard tool

C.

The Tracer

D.

Live Ul

Discussion
Question 51

You need to test whether a user interface is suitable for users with visual disabilities, such as Deuteranopia (red-green confusion). How do you perform this task?

Options:

A.

Use the Accessibility Inspector.

B.

Use a screen reader extension.

C.

Enable the Live UI tool.

D.

Unit test section rules.

Discussion
Page: 12 / 18
Title