Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Pegasystems Updated PEGACPSA23V1 Exam Questions and Answers by shayan

Page: 14 / 18

Pegasystems PEGACPSA23V1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Pega System Architect 23
Exam Code: PEGACPSA23V1 Dumps
Vendor: Pegasystems Certification: Pega CSA
Questions: 254 Q&A's Shared By: shayan
Question 56

In an application for configuring hardware equipment for new employees, the manager chooses a laptop model from a drop-down list. The list of available laptop models is maintained in an external system and may change over time. Which of the following do you use as the data source for this drop-down list ?

Options:

A.

A data page

B.

A local list

C.

A data table

D.

A data transform

Discussion
Question 57

How do you configure the application to display a field for entering a mobile phone number only when the check box is selected?

Options:

A.

Use a when condition in a data transform to determine whether to show the mobile phone number field.

B.

Use a when condition in the flow to branch the flow based on case data.

C.

Use a circumstance on the check box property to create a rule variant that is effective when the check box is selected.

D.

Use a when condition in the Ul form to determine whether to show the mobile phone number field.

Discussion
Question 58

A development team plans to enhance functionality of an existing application by changing several user interface rules. The team would like to pilot the enhancements to a small group of users before rolling the changes out to the entire user base. What approach maximizes reuse and maintainability?

Options:

A.

Place the updated rules into a new minor version of the ruleset and include the new ruleset version in a new application.

B.

Place the updated rules into a new ruleset and include the new ruleset in a new application.

C.

Place the updated rules into a new ruleset and include the new ruleset in a new version of the application.

D.

Place the updated rules into a new minor version of the ruleset and include the new ruleset version in a new version of the application.

Discussion
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Question 59

You are configuring duplicate case search logic in a case type. How do you ensure that resolved cases are not evaluated as potential duplicates?

Options:

A.

Add a must match condition where the work status of the current case does not contain "Resolved"

B.

Add a weighted condition where the work status of potential duplicates does not contain "Resolved"

C.

Add a weighted condition that evaluates the work status of current and existing cases where work status equals "Resolved" and has a weight of "0"

D.

Add a must match condition where the work status of potential duplicates does not contain "Resolved".

Discussion
Page: 14 / 18
Title
Questions
Posted

PEGACPSA23V1
PDF

$35  $99.99

PEGACPSA23V1 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PEGACPSA23V1 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99