Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Pegasystems Updated PEGACPSA23V1 Exam Questions and Answers by blossom

Page: 8 / 18

Pegasystems PEGACPSA23V1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Pega System Architect 23
Exam Code: PEGACPSA23V1 Dumps
Vendor: Pegasystems Certification: Pega CSA
Questions: 254 Q&A's Shared By: blossom
Question 32

Depending upon the purchase request amount, approvals cascade from the users to a loan officer, then to a director and finally to a vice president. The loan officer is the user's manager. The director is the loan officer's manager. The vice president is the director's manager.Which two approaches can you use to configure the cascading approval? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

Approval based on Authority Matrix, with a Decision Tree rule to determine the approver(s)

B.

Approval based on Authority Matrix, with a Decision Table rule to determine the approver(s)

C.

Approval based on Reporting structure, using the workbasket manager to determine the approver(s)

D.

Approval based on Reporting structure and when conditions, using each operator's reporting to manager to determine the approver(s)

Discussion
Question 33

You are developing a Visa case type to process visa applications. As part of the process, applicants need to schedule an interview with the consulate. A child Interview case is created for the interview process and assessment.

Following the interview, it typically takes 48 hours for the consulate to reach a decision. For the visa case to proceed to applicant notification, the Interview case needs to be resolved.

How do you configure a case type to achieve the required behavior?

Options:

A.

Add a Create Case step that creates the Interview child case. Following this step, add a Wait step that pauses the parent case until the Interview case reaches a status of Resolved and after 48 hours have elapsed.

B.

Add a Create Case step that creates the Interview child case. Following this step, add a Wait step that pauses the parent case until 48 hours have elapsed.

C.

Add a Create Case step that creates the Interview child case. Following this step, add a Wait step that pauses the parent case until the Interview case reaches a status of Resolved.

D.

Add a Create Case step that creates the Interview child case. There is no need to add a Wait step.

Discussion
Question 34

In a hotel reservation application, a form displays a list of hotels with available rooms based on thecheck-in and check-out dates entered by users. How do you configure the form to refresh the hotel list whenever the check-in or check-out date changes?

Options:

A.

Display the hotel in an embedded section with a visible when condition.

B.

Configure edit validates on the date fields to refresh the section when the date values change.

C.

Configure action sets on the date fields to refresh the section when the date values change.

D.

Configure an action set on the hotel list display to refresh the section when the hotel list changes.

Discussion
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Question 35

On the Case Designer, who two component can users tag with a Minimum Lovable Product (MLP) release for project sizing purposes? (Choose Two.)

Options:

A.

A user Mobile App channel

B.

An external system of record (SOR)

C.

An automation

D.

An approval decision

Discussion
Page: 8 / 18
Title