Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Pegasystems Updated PEGACPSA23V1 Exam Questions and Answers by madeleine

Page: 17 / 18

Pegasystems PEGACPSA23V1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Pega System Architect 23
Exam Code: PEGACPSA23V1 Dumps
Vendor: Pegasystems Certification: Pega CSA
Questions: 254 Q&A's Shared By: madeleine
Question 68

To qualify for an instant loan, an applicant must earn a monthly income of at least GBP2000 and cannot exceed GBP20000 in credit card debt.

How do you enforce these restrictions when requesting an instant loan?

Options:

A.

Use UI controls to validate the entries in the income and credit card debt fields.

B.

Use a Validate rule to call two Edit validate rules: one for income and one for credit card debt.

C.

Use a single Validate rule with two conditions; one for income and one for credit card debt.

D.

Use two Edit Validate rules; one for income and one for credit card debt.

Discussion
Question 69

A life insurance company has satellite offices in various countries. Each satellite office has a work queue.

Company policy requires that life insurance underwriting be assigned to offices based on the policy owner's residential address.

Which routing approach supports this requirement?

Options:

A.

Route the assignment to the correct work queue by using an authority matrix.

B.

Route the assignment to the correct work queue based on business logic.

C.

Route the assignment to a specific underwriter based on business logic.

D.

Route the assignment to the correct work queue by using a reporting structure.

Discussion
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Question 70

Your online shopping application serves international customers. You need to define a Data Page that holds currency exchange rates. All users accessing the application need to use the information.

The Scope of this Data Page should be set to____.

Options:

A.

Application

B.

Node

C.

Thread

D.

Requestor

Discussion
Question 71

Which requirement demonstrates the need configure correspondence?

Options:

A.

Phone a customer for additional information about the case

B.

Case worker receives a mobile push notification to approve an insurance claim

C.

Assign a new insurance claim to a case worker to process

D.

Email the case worker when the insurance claim is routed to their worklist

Discussion
Page: 17 / 18
Title