Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Pegasystems Updated PEGACPSA23V1 Exam Questions and Answers by sia

Page: 6 / 18

Pegasystems PEGACPSA23V1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Pega System Architect 23
Exam Code: PEGACPSA23V1 Dumps
Vendor: Pegasystems Certification: Pega CSA
Questions: 254 Q&A's Shared By: sia
Question 24

Consider the following scenario: - During the Interview process for a Job Application case, an administrative assistant selects the date and location of the interview. - Next, an email confirmation is sent to the candidate. - During the interview, the hiring manager captures notes from the discussion. - Finally, the candidate is assigned a technical exercise and the results are added to the case. Select two step names that follow the guidelines for identifying and naming the steps in the process. (Choose Two)

Options:

A.

Notify Candidate

B.

Ask Questions

C.

Schedule Interview

D.

Technical Exercise

Discussion
Question 25

Which two statements are true about insights? (Choose Two)

Options:

A.

Insights transform data queries into sharable visualizations.

B.

Visibility is always shared for insight charts.

C.

You can edit application data directly in an insight.

D.

You can use only preconfigured fields in an insight.

Discussion
Question 26

Customers can log their own product support requests using an online portal. Once logged in, the portal displays the list of products purchased by the customer. The customer can initiate one or more support requests for each product. What is the appropriate scope for a data page that sources the list of products purchased by the customer?

Options:

A.

Thread

B.

System

C.

Requestor

D.

Node

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Question 27

You want to unit test a rule. To ensure that the rule executes as intended, you need to populate the clipboard with valid data. Which two options allow you to populate the clipboard before testing the rule? (Choose Two)

Options:

A.

Configure an assertion to define the required data.

B.

Configure a validate rule to populate the needed data.

C.

Run a data transform to create the test page.

D.

Copy data from an existing clipboard page.

Discussion
Page: 6 / 18
Title
Questions
Posted

PEGACPSA23V1
PDF

$35  $99.99

PEGACPSA23V1 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PEGACPSA23V1 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99