Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1094-23 Exam Questions and Answers by lilliana

Page: 4 / 8

Oracle 1z0-1094-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Database 2023 Migration and Integration Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1094-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Database Cloud Service
Questions: 110 Q&A's Shared By: lilliana
Question 16

Which TWO products/utilities does Oracle Zero Downtime Migration use as part of its migration workflows to Autonomous Database? (Choose all correct answers)

Options:

A.

Data Pump

B.

Data Guard

C.

GoldenGate

D.

Recovery Manager

Discussion
Question 17

Which developer tool is web-based, function-rich, and resides in a low code development environment?

Options:

A.

APEX

B.

RMAN

C.

IMPEXPDP

D.

DATAPUMP

Discussion
Question 18

For a source database to be successfully migrated, you must view and apply the prerequisites. Which TWO prerequisites must pass before the source database can be migrated using Oracle Zero Downtime Migration (ZDM)? (Choose all correct answers)

Options:

A.

The database must be stored in an Automatic Storage Management Cluster File System (ACFS).

B.

Archivelog must be enabled

C.

The database must have a configured TDE wallet if the version is Oracle Database 11g Release 2 or 12c Release 1.

D.

The database must have Transparent Data Encryption (TDE) enabled.

E.

Port 22 on the source database server must allow incoming connections from the ZDM service host.

Discussion
Question 19

Which two migration methodologies can you use for migrating on-premises databases to Autonomous Database with Oracle Zero Downtime Migration (ZDM)? (Choose all correct answers)

Options:

A.

Physical Online

B.

Logical online

C.

Physical Offline

D.

Logical offline

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Page: 4 / 8

1z0-1094-23
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1094-23 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1094-23 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99