Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1094-23 Exam Questions and Answers by advik

Page: 6 / 8

Oracle 1z0-1094-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Database 2023 Migration and Integration Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1094-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Database Cloud Service
Questions: 110 Q&A's Shared By: advik
Question 24

Which TWO target database environments provide both high availability (HA) and disaster recovery (DR) options in the cloud? (Choose all correct answers)

Options:

A.

Autonomous Database

B.

Database Cloud service Bare Metal

C.

Infrastructure as a service

D.

Exadata Cloud Service

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Question 25

Which source database versions are supported for OCI Database Migration? (Choose two.) (Choose all correct answers)

Options:

A.

Oracle Database 10g R1

B.

Oracle Database 10g R2

C.

Oracle Database 19c

D.

Oracle Database 11g

Discussion
Question 26

When selecting a migration method for moving your database to the cloud, what would you NOT take into consideration?

Options:

A.

Database Version

B.

High Availability

C.

Schema Name

D.

Database Size

Discussion
Question 27

In which database edition does Data Pump support parallelism?

Options:

A.

Both Standard Edition and Enterprise Edition

B.

Enterprise Edition only

C.

Standard Edition only

D.

Data Pump does not support parallelism.

Discussion
Page: 6 / 8

1z0-1094-23