Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1094-23 Exam Questions and Answers by fraser

Page: 5 / 8

Oracle 1z0-1094-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Database 2023 Migration and Integration Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1094-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Database Cloud Service
Questions: 110 Q&A's Shared By: fraser
Question 20

Which source database configuration does NOT influence your database migration options to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI)?

Options:

A.

Character set

B.

Database version

C.

Tablespaces

D.

Database size

E.

Endian format

Discussion
Question 21

You are ready to use the data store in the mapping but the Change Data Capture (CDC) icon for your data store is not green.

What action do you need to take in order to make sure the CDC process starts tracking changes in Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Add Primary Key.

B.

Start Journal.

C.

Configure simple/consistent journalizing option.

D.

Reverse Engineer.

E.

Add to CDC.

Discussion
Question 22

Which are TWO benefits of Extract-Load-Transform (ELT) over traditional Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) architectures? (Choose all correct answers)

Options:

A.

ELT architecture reduces the amount of network traffic over traditional ETL tools, which use a dedicated server.

B.

ELT architecture can easily become a bottleneck by placing excessive loads on the target servers.

C.

ELT architecture does not require dedicated hardware and leverages native data management engines, such as Big Data and RDBMs.

D.

Traditional ETL tools use a dedicated server, which provides better performance as it can be sized to any workload.

Discussion
Question 23

You have a requirement to join data from an Oracle database table and a flat file and load into target DB2 table, using Oracle Data Integrator (ODI). Which statement is correct about this?

Options:

A.

Heterogeneous sources and targets are possible in a single mapping only if there is no incremental data load.

B.

Flat file data has to have a header row in order to join with Oracle database table in a single mapping

C.

It is not possible to join data from different source connection types in a Single mapping

D.

It is possible to mix heterogeneous source connection type and load into any supported target connection type in a single mapping.

E.

It is possible to join data from different source connection types in mapping, but the result must be loaded to Oracle.

Discussion
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Page: 5 / 8

1z0-1094-23
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1094-23 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1094-23 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99