Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1094-23 Exam Questions and Answers by nikita

Page: 3 / 8

Oracle 1z0-1094-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Database 2023 Migration and Integration Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1094-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Database Cloud Service
Questions: 110 Q&A's Shared By: nikita
Question 12

Which three tasks can be executed when you submit a data integration job to an Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) agent? (Choose all correct answers)

Options:

A.

an operation on a model, sub model, or a data store, such as a customized reverse-engineering or a journalizing operation

B.

the execution of a runtime scenario or a Load plan that was launched from the Oracle Data Integrator Studio, from a command line, via a schedule or a web service interface

C.

setting up an FTP server as a staging location for extracted data

D.

the execution of a design-time object, such as a mapping, a package or a procedure backing up data warehouse destination objects before loading the transformed data

Discussion
Question 13

Which FOUR key parameters should you include in your export command when migrating an Oracle Database to the Oracle Cloud? (Choose all correct answers)

Options:

A.

versron=10 (for compatibility)

B.

exclude=statistics (for performance)

C.

parameter=1 (for performance)

D.

logtime=all (for Diagnostics)

E.

metrics=yes (for Diagnostics)

F.

FLASHBACK_TIME=SYSTIMESTAMP (for consistent Export)

Discussion
Question 14

You are trying to load a denormalized target table C and the source attributes come from table A and Table B in Oracle Data Integrator (ODI). Which statement is true?

Options:

A.

A mapping can have only one source and one target. You need to create 2 mappings to load target C.

B.

You can join table A and table B, as required by the data model and load target C in a Single mapping

C.

You are required to do inner join between table A and table B in order to load target C.

D.

You are required to do outer join between table A and table B in order to load target C.

Discussion
Question 15

Which three Oracle technologies are leveraged by Oracle Zero Downtime Migration Physical Online Workflow? (Choose all correct answers)

Options:

A.

Oracle Data Guard

B.

Recovery Manager

C.

SQL*Net

D.

Oracle Real Application Testing

E.

Streams

Discussion
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Page: 3 / 8

1z0-1094-23
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1094-23 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1094-23 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99