Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1094-23 Exam Questions and Answers by lily-may

Page: 7 / 8

Oracle 1z0-1094-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Database 2023 Migration and Integration Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1094-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Database Cloud Service
Questions: 110 Q&A's Shared By: lily-may
Question 28

Your source tables are in an on-premises Oracle Database. You have created the data server and logical schema in an Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) topology.

Now you are ready to start reverse engineering and create mappings.

Which two Knowledge Modules (KM) need to be imported to your project for the Oracle Database source? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

LKM SQL to MSSQL

B.

IKM XML Control Append

C.

RKM Oracle

D.

CKM HSQL

E.

LKM SQL to Oracle

Discussion
Question 29

You are migrating an on-premises Linux 11.2.0.4 Database to a Database Cloud Service by using the Cross-Platform Transportable Tablespace Backup Set. Which statement is true?

Options:

A.

The Database Cloud Service target version must be 12.1 or later.

B.

The Database Cloud Service target version must be 11.2.0.4.

C.

The Database Cloud service target iS a container database (CDB).

D.

FOR TRANSPORT and TO PLATFORM clauses are not supported in RMAN on version 11.2.0.4.

Discussion
Question 30

Projector components in a mapping hides attributes from preceding components. All succeeding components can only use the attributes from projector component.

Which three components below are NOT a projector component in Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Aggregate

B.

Sort

C.

Filter

D.

Distinct

E.

Join

Discussion
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Question 31

Which TWO options are valid when using the unplug/plug a PDB method to migrate? (Choose all correct answers)

Options:

A.

Non-CDB databases can be consolidated and migrated.

B.

Source database versions are 12c or later.

C.

Target database versions must be 18c or later.

D.

Use this technique to do a cross-endian conversion

Discussion
Page: 7 / 8

1z0-1094-23
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1094-23 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1094-23 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99