Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1094-23 Exam Questions and Answers by gus

Page: 2 / 8

Oracle 1z0-1094-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Database 2023 Migration and Integration Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1094-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Database Cloud Service
Questions: 110 Q&A's Shared By: gus
Question 8

How much network latency is tolerated by the Remote Apply process of Oracle GoldenGate?

Options:

A.

8 ms

B.

16 ms

C.

4 ms

D.

6 ms

Discussion
Question 9

Which file types can be imported using SQL Developer Web?

Options:

A.

All of the options

B.

Excel

C.

AVRO

D.

CSV Delimited

E.

JSPN

Discussion
Question 10

Which of these can be used to unload and load data via Data Pump? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Dumpfile

B.

Streamfile

C.

Network mode (with database links)

D.

Backupset

Discussion
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Question 11

Which knowledge modules are supported by Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)?

Options:

A.

IDB DB2

B.

All of the options

C.

Spark

D.

Hive

E.

ADW

Discussion