Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1058-23 Exam Questions and Answers by bjorn

Page: 5 / 5

Oracle 1z0-1058-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Risk Management Cloud 2023 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1058-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Risk Management Cloud
Questions: 75 Q&A's Shared By: bjorn
Question 20

During an assessment, an issue was created. Your job as the Issue Manager is to review the issues and validate them. If it is determined that they are not valid issues, you need to close them. You have found an issue that is not valid and with Status: Open and State: Reported.

Identify the correct step to close this issue.

Options:

A.

On the Manage Issues page, highlight the issue and click the Close button.

B.

The assessment associated to the issue must be completed before closing the issue. Only then can you close the issue.

C.

After you have completed the remediation plan, click the Close button on the Remediation Plan page.

D.

Ensure that the issue status is In Edit, and then from the Actions menu, select Close Issue.

Discussion
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Question 21

You are designing data for data import. The customer decided that they want to secure controls based on their company organization.

Which three worksheets of the import template are required to accomplish this requirement? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Perspective Items

B.

Controls

C.

Control Test Plans

D.

Perspective-Control

Discussion
Question 22

Your client has three operating units.

What are two ways in which you can exclude an operating unit where there are not enough personnel to allow segregation of duties? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

In a model, create a new condition logic filter, select the operating unit attribute, select the operating unit value, and then perform an exclusion though the advanced options check box.

B.

Navigate to the Create Access Global Condition page and create a new condition logic filter, select the operating unit attribute, select the operating unit value, and then perform an exclusion though the advanced options check box.

C.

Navigate to the Create Access Global Condition page and create a new condition logic filter, select the within same operating unit attribute, select the value yes, and then perform your exclusion though the advanced options check box.

D.

In a model, create a new condition logic filter, select the within same operating unit attribute, select the value yes, and then perform your exclusion though the advanced options check box.

E.

In a model, create a new condition logic filter, select the operating unit attribute and select the operating unit value.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 5

1z0-1058-23
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1058-23 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1058-23 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99