Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1058-23 Exam Questions and Answers by alys

Page: 3 / 5

Oracle 1z0-1058-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Risk Management Cloud 2023 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1058-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Risk Management Cloud
Questions: 75 Q&A's Shared By: alys
Question 12

Which three statements are true about the purpose of perspectives? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Perspectives can be used to define user privileges.

B.

Perspectives can be used for categorizing Financial Reporting Compliance objects.

C.

Perspectives can be used to represent regional hierarchies.

D.

Perspectives are used to enable data security on Financial Reporting Compliance objects.

E.

Perspectives enable functional security in Financial Reporting Compliance.

Discussion
Question 13

Select three fields that are required to create an impromptu assessment. (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Due Date

B.

Template

C.

Name

D.

Reviewer

E.

Perspectives

F.

Activity

Discussion
Question 14

Which two steps are required to set up two levels of approval for new controls, which are added after the initial import? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

On the Controls tab of the Import template, set the control state to NEW for each control record.

B.

Identify the organizations or business units for which users will perform review or approval.

C.

Identify users who will perform control review and approval.

D.

Identify the other roles to be provided for control managers.

Discussion
Question 15

How do you identify Financial Reporting Compliance Cloud’s key stakeholders?

Options:

A.

Identify users who need to create and submit expense reports easily.

B.

Identify users who will create customer invoices, and receive and apply customer payments.

C.

Identify executives who need to certify internal controls for SOX or similar mandates.

D.

Identify executives who will manage customer balances and recognize revenue.

Discussion
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Page: 3 / 5

1z0-1058-23
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1058-23 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1058-23 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99