Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1058-23 Exam Questions and Answers by annabel

Page: 4 / 5

Oracle 1z0-1058-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Risk Management Cloud 2023 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1058-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Risk Management Cloud
Questions: 75 Q&A's Shared By: annabel
Question 16

You are helping your client identify and define their controls. You have determined that your client requires two perspectives: Business Units and Regulatory Standards.

The controls are going to be secured by the business unit, and you want to ensure that when the client defines new controls, it is mandatory to assign a Business Units perspective to the control. You are going to set the “Required” field to “yes” for the Control-Business Units association.

Where do you do this in the product?

Options:

A.

The Create Control screen

B.

The Manage Object Perspectives screen

C.

The Import template

D.

The Create Perspectives screen

E.

The Manage Module Perspectives screen

Discussion
Question 17

An assessor is trying to complete an operational assessment on a control for manual AP Invoice entry and is reviewing Prior Results.

Which statement is true about viewing Prior Results for this control?

Options:

A.

He or she will be able to review results of all prior assessments of all types for this control.

B.

He or she will be able to review results of all prior Audit tests and operational assessments for this control.

C.

He or she will be able to review only results of prior operational assessments for this control.

D.

He or she will be able to review results of all prior operational assessments for all controls.

E.

He or she will be able to review results of all prior assessments of all types for all controls.

Discussion
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Question 18

You have defined an initial Perspective Hierarchy for your client in the Advanced Controls module. After refining their business requirements, your client wants to expand the existing hierarchy to include 150 perspective items in various levels. For efficient processing, you decide to use the GRC data migration feature to import the new items.

Which three are valid processing steps required to define the export file? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Navigate to Risk Management Tools > Setup and Administration > Data Migration, and select Advanced Controls.

B.

Generate Template as Without Data.

C.

Navigate to Manage Module Perspectives.

D.

Generate Template as Without Data – Perspectives Only.

E.

Click the Create Import Template button.V

Discussion
Question 19

You can relate objects in Financial Reporting Compliance. Which statement is true about editing or creating related objects in the Related Objects section on the Risk Definition page?

Options:

A.

You can relate only process objects.

B.

You can relate a new process and a new control.

C.

You can relate only control objects.

D.

You can relate only an existing control, but not a new control.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 5

1z0-1058-23
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1058-23 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1058-23 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99