Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1038-22 Exam Questions and Answers by katherine

Page: 3 / 3

Oracle 1z0-1038-22 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Service Center 2022 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1038-22 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Service Cloud Cross-Channel Contact Center
Questions: 97 Q&A's Shared By: katherine
Question 12

An agent is assigned a profile PI that is configured with three incident queues: q1, q2, and q3, and the pull policy is set to Manual. Which statement is true?

Options:

A.

Agents can use the Fill Inbox functionality to select any of the three queues.

B.

Agents will get incidents only from the ql queue.

C.

Agents with the Manual pull policy will get only incidents that are assigned by their supervisor.

D.

Agents cannot use the Fill Inbox functionality because the pull policy is manual.

Discussion
Question 13

Which three statements are true about add-ins?

Options:

A.

They are written in the C# .NET programming language with the templates provided by Oracle Service Cloud.

B.

They can be designed to create visualcomponents and not perform any integrations.

C.

They always run locally to access local data.

D.

They always run locally on the machines on which the desktop application runs.

E.

They are the visual areas of Oracle Service Cloud Agent Desktop.

F.

They canbe added to the Custom Portal area of Oracle Service Cloud.

Discussion
Question 14

Which three features can be configured in advanced routing?

Options:

A.

Skill relaxation

B.

Skill time

C.

Queue overflow

D.

Queue prioritization

E.

Queue segregation

F.

Queue limit

Discussion
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Page: 3 / 3

1z0-1038-22
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1038-22 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1038-22 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99