Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1104-23 Exam Questions and Answers by ivy-mae

Page: 5 / 10

Oracle 1z0-1104-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2023 Security Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1104-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Certification
Questions: 167 Q&A's Shared By: ivy-mae
Question 20

A company has OCI tenancy which has mount target associated with two File Systems, CG_1 and CG_2. These FileSystems are accessed by IP-based clients AB_1 and AB_2 respectively. As a security administrator, how can you provide access to both clients such that CGI has Read only access on AB1 and CG_2 has Read/Write access on AB_2?

Options:

A.

NFS Export Option

B.

Access Control Lists

C.

NFS v3 Unix Security

D.

Vault

Discussion
Question 21

What are the two items required to create a rule for the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Events Service? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Management Agent Cloud Service

B.

Service Connector

C.

Rule Conditions

D.

Install key

E.

Actions

Discussion
Question 22

Oracle Object Storage achieves data durability by which of the mechanisms ? Select TWO correct answers

Options:

A.

Service Gateway

B.

Redundant Storage across availability domains

C.

Redundant Array of IndependentDisks

D.

Object Versioning

Discussion
Question 23

Which two responsibilities must be taken care of by a customer while managing Web Application Firewall (WAF)? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Onboard and configure the WAF policy for the web application

B.

Import new Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) Core Rule Sets (CRS) as they are released

C.

Tune WAF's access rules and bot management strategies according to the web application traffic

D.

Provide High Availability (HA) for the WAF edge nodes.

E.

Patch their WAF instance when Oracle makes faxes available.

Discussion
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Page: 5 / 10

1z0-1104-23
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1104-23 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1104-23 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99