Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1104-23 Exam Questions and Answers by niall

Page: 8 / 10

Oracle 1z0-1104-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2023 Security Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1104-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Certification
Questions: 167 Q&A's Shared By: niall
Question 32

Challenge 4 - Task 3 of 6

Configure Web Application Firewall to Protect Web Server Against XSS Attack

Scenario

You have to protect web applications hosted on OCI from cross-site scripting (XSS) attacks. You can use the OCI Web Application Firewall (WAF) capabilities to create rules that compare against incoming requests to determine if the request contains an XSS attack payload. If a request is determined to be an attack, WAF should return the HTTP Service Unavailable (503) error.

To ensure that the configured WAF blocks the XSS attack, run the following script: [http:// /index.html?

/index.html?

)

To complete this deployment, you have to perform the following tasks in the environment provisioned for you:

• Configure a Virtual Cloud Network (VCN)
  • Create a Compute Instance and install the Web Server
  • Create a Load Balancer and update Security List
  • Create a WAF policy
  • Configure Protection Rules against XSS attacks
  • Verify the created environment against XSS attacks

Questions 32

Note: You are provided with access to an OCI Tenancy, an assigned compartment, and OCI credentials. Throughout your exam, ensure to use the assigned Compartment 99233424-C01 and Region us-ashburn-1.

Complete the following task in the provisioned OCI environment:

• Go to the VCN IAD-WAF-PBT-VCN-01.
  • Create a Security List with the name IAD-SP-PBT-LB-SL-01.
  • Create a Public subnet named LB-Subnet-IAD-SP-PBT-SNET-02 and attach the above-created security list.
  • Create a Load Balancer with the name IAD-SP-PBT-LB-01.
  • Create a Listener Name with the name IAD_SP_PBT_LB_LISN_01.
  • Add appropriate Ingress and Egress rules to IAD-SP-PBT-LB-SL-01, to allow http traffic to the Load Balancer subnet.

Options:

Discussion
Question 33

Challenge 4 - Task 5 of 6

Configure Web Application Firewall to Protect Web Server Against XSS Attack

Scenario

You have to protect web applications hosted on OCI from cross-site scripting (XSS) attacks. You can use the OCI Web Application Firewall (WAF) capabilities to create rules that compare against incoming requests to determine if the request contains an XSS attack payload. If a request is determined to be an attack, WAF should return the HTTP Service Unavailable (503) error.

To ensure that the configured WAF blocks the XSS attack, run the following script: [http:// /index.html?

/index.html?

)

To complete this deployment, you have to perform the following tasks in the environment provisioned for you:

• Configure a Virtual Cloud Network (VCN)
  • Create a Compute Instance and install the Web Server
  • Create a Load Balancer and update Security List
  • Create a WAF policy
  • Configure Protection Rules against XSS attacks
  • Verify the created environment against XSS attacks

Questions 33

Note: You are provided with access to an OCI Tenancy, an assigned compartment, and OCI credentials. Throughout your exam, ensure to use the assigned Compartment 99233424-C01 and Region us-ashburn-1.

Complete the following task in the provisioned OCI environment:

1. Create a Protection Rule with name WAF-PBT-XSS-Protection against XSS attack. for protecting web server

2. Create a New Rule Action with name WAF-PBT-XSS-Action where http response code will be 503 (Service Unavailable).

Options:

Discussion
Question 34

Challenge 1 - Task 4 of 5

Authorize OCI Resources to Retrieve the Secret from the Vault

Scenario

You are working on a Python program running on a compute instance that needs to access an external service. To access the external service, the program needs credentials (password). Given that it is not a best security practice, you decide not to hard code the credential in the program. Instead, you store the password (secret) in a vault using the OCI Vault service. The requirement now is to authorize the compute instance so that the Python program can retrieve the password (secret) by making an API call to the OCI Vault.

Questions 34

Preconfigured

To complete this requirement, you are provided with:

• An OCI Vault to store the secret required by the program, which is created in the root compartment as PBT_Vault_SP.
  • An instance principal IAM service, which enables instances to be authorized actors (principals) that can retrieve the secret from the OCI Vault.
  • A dynamic group named PBT_Dynamic_Group_SP with permissions to access the OCI Vault. This dynamic group includes all of the instances in your compartment.
  • Access to Cloud Shell.
  • Permissions to perform only the tasks within the challenge.

Note: You are provided with access to an OCI Tenancy, an assigned compartment, and OCI credentials. Throughout your exam, ensure to use the assigned Compartment 99234021-C01 and Region us-ashburn-1.

Complete the following tasks in the OCI environment provisioned:

• Create a Linux Instance with the name [Provide Name Here] within the compartment.

Provide your own public key to SSH the instance.

Options:

Discussion
Question 35

Challenge 1 - Task 3 of 5

Authorize OCI Resources to Retrieve the Secret from the Vault

Scenario

You are working on a Python program running on a compute instance that needs to access an external service. To access the external service, the program needs credentials (password). Given that it is not a best security practice, you decide not to hard code the credential in the program. Instead, you store the password (secret) in a vault using the OCI Vault service. The requirement now is to authorize the compute instance so that the Python program can retrieve the password (secret) by making an API call to the OCI Vault.

Questions 35

Preconfigured

To complete this requirement, you are provided with:

• An OCI Vault to store the secret required by the program, which is created in the root compartment as PBT_Vault_SP.
  • An instance principal IAM service, which enables instances to be authorized actors (principals) that can retrieve the secret from the OCI Vault.
  • A dynamic group named PBT_Dynamic_Group_SP with permissions to access the OCI Vault. This dynamic group includes all of the instances in your compartment.
  • Access to Cloud Shell.
  • Permissions to perform only the tasks within the challenge.

Note: You are provided with access to an OCI Tenancy, an assigned compartment, and OCI credentials. Throughout your exam, ensure to use the assigned Compartment 99234021-C01 and Region us-ashburn-1.

Complete the following task in the OCI environment provisioned:

Create a new VCN with the name PBT_SECRET_VCN01 and public subnet within your assigned compartment.

Options:

Discussion
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Page: 8 / 10

1z0-1104-23
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1104-23 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1104-23 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99