Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1104-23 Exam Questions and Answers by essa

Page: 3 / 10

Oracle 1z0-1104-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2023 Security Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1104-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Certification
Questions: 167 Q&A's Shared By: essa
Question 12

You want to make API calls against other OCI services from your instance without configuring user credentials. How would you achieve this?

Options:

A.

Create a dynamic group and add apolicy.

B.

Create a dynamic group and add your instance.

C.

Create a group and add a policy.

D.

No configuration is required for making API calls.

Discussion
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Question 13

An HTTP Web Server hosted on an Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) compute instance in a public subnet of the VCN1 Virtual Cloud Network has a: • Stateless security ingress rule for port 80 access through Internet Gateway • Stateful Network Security Group notification for port 80 How will the OCI VCN handle request/response traffic to the compute instance for a web page from the HTTP server with port 80? (Choose the best Answer.)

Options:

A.

Because there is no egress rule defined in Security List, the response would not pass through Internet Gateway.

B.

The union of both configurations would happen and allow both inbound and outbound traffic.

C.

Due to the conflict in security configuration, inbound request traffic would not be al-lowed.

D.

Network Security Group would supersede the Security List and allow both inbound and outbound traffic.

Discussion
Question 14

Which challenge is generally the first level of bot mitigation, but not sufficient with more advanced bot tools?

Options:

A.

CAPTCHA challenge

B.

JavaScript challenge

C.

Device fingerprint challenge

D.

Human interaction challenge

Discussion
Question 15

You need to set up instance principals so that an application running on an Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) instance can call public OCI services, without the need to configure user credentials. A developer in your team has already configured the application to authenticate using the instance principals provider. Which is NOT a necessary step to complete this set up? (Choose the best Answer.)

Options:

A.

Create a dynamic group with matching rules to specify which instances you want to al-low to make API calls against services.

B.

Generate Auth Tokens to enable instances in the dynamic group to authenticate with APIs.

C.

Create a policy granting permissions to the dynamic group to access services in your compartment or tenancy

D.

Deploy the application to all the instances that belong to the dynamic group

Discussion
Page: 3 / 10

1z0-1104-23
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1104-23 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1104-23 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99