Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1104-23 Exam Questions and Answers by bjorn

Page: 2 / 10

Oracle 1z0-1104-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2023 Security Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1104-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Certification
Questions: 167 Q&A's Shared By: bjorn
Question 8

Which is NOT a part of Observability and Management Services?

Options:

A.

Event Services

B.

OCI Management Service

C.

Logging Analytics

D.

Logging

Discussion
Question 9

How can you establish private connectivity over two VCN within same OCI region without traversing the traffic over public internet ?

Options:

A.

NAT Gateway

B.

Data Guard

C.

Remote VCN Peering

D.

Local VCN Peering

Discussion
Question 10

What are the security recommendations and best practices for Oracle Functions?

Options:

A.

Grant privileges to UID and GID 1000, such that the functions running within a container acquire the default rootcapabilities.

B.

Add applications to network security groups for fine-grained ingress/egress rules.

C.

Define a policy statement that enables access to functions for requests coming from multiple IP addresses.

D.

Ensure that functions in a VCN have restricted access to resources and services.

Discussion
Question 11

You are using a custom application with third-party APIs to manage application and data hosted in an Oracle Cloud Infrastructure(OCI) tenancy. Although your third-party APIs don't support OCI's signature-based authentication, you want them to communicate with OCI resources. Which authentication option must you use to ensure this?

Options:

A.

OCI username and Password

B.

API Signing Key

C.

SSH Key Pair with 2048-bit algorithm

D.

Auth Token

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Page: 2 / 10

1z0-1104-23
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1104-23 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1104-23 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99