Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1104-23 Exam Questions and Answers by keziah

Page: 7 / 10

Oracle 1z0-1104-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2023 Security Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1104-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Certification
Questions: 167 Q&A's Shared By: keziah
Question 28

Challenge 4 - Task 4 of 6

Configure Web Application Firewall to Protect Web Server Against XSS Attack

Scenario

You have to protect web applications hosted on OCI from cross-site scripting (XSS) attacks. You can use the OCI Web Application Firewall (WAF) capabilities to create rules that compare against incoming requests to determine if the request contains an XSS attack payload. If a request is determined to be an attack, WAF should return the HTTP Service Unavailable (503) error.

To ensure that the configured WAF blocks the XSS attack, run the following script: [http:// /index.html?

/index.html?

)

To complete this deployment, you have to perform the following tasks in the environment provisioned for you:

• Configure a Virtual Cloud Network (VCN)
  • Create a Compute Instance and install the Web Server
  • Create a Load Balancer and update Security List
  • Create a WAF policy
  • Configure Protection Rules against XSS attacks
  • Verify the created environment against XSS attacks

Questions 28

Note: You are provided with access to an OCI Tenancy, an assigned compartment, and OCI credentials. Throughout your exam, ensure to use the assigned Compartment 99233424-C01 and Region us-ashburn-1.

Complete the following task in the provisioned OCI environment:

Create a WAF policy with the name IAD-SP-PBT-WAF-01_99233424-lab.user01

Eg: IAD-SP-PBT-WAF-01_99232403-lab.user02

Options:

Discussion
Question 29

Challenge 3 - Task 1 of 4

Set Up a Bastion Host to Access the Compute Instance in a Private Subnet Scenario

A compute instance is provisioned in a private subnet that is not accessible through the Internet. To access the compute instance resource in a private subnet, you must provide a time-bound SSH session without deploying and maintaining a public subnet and a jump server, which eliminates the hassle and potential attack surface from remote access.

To complete this deployment, you have to perform the following tasks in the environment provisioned for you:

• Configure a Virtual Cloud Network (VCN) and a Private Subnet.

• Provision a Compute Instance in the private subnet and enable Bastion Plugin.

• Create a Bastion and Bastion session.

• Connect to a compute instance using Managed SSH session.

Questions 29

Note: You are provided with access to an OCI Tenancy, an assigned compartment, and OCI credentials. Throughout your exam, ensure to use the assigned Compartment 99233424-C01 and Region us-ashburn-1

Complete the following tasks in the provisioned OCI environment:

• Create a Virtual Cloud Network (VCN) with the name PBT-BAS-VCN-01
  • Create a Private Subnet with the name PBT-BAS-SNET-01
  • Create a Service Gateway with the name PBT-BAS-SG-01, using the service "All IAD Services in Oracle Services Network"
  • Add Route Rules for Service Gateway

Options:

Discussion
Question 30

Challenge 4 - Task 6 of 6

Scenario

You have to protect web applications hosted on OCI from cross-site scripting (XSS) attacks. You can use the OCI Web Application Firewall (WAF) capabilities to create rules that compare against incoming requests to determine if the request contains an XSS attack payload. If a request is determined to be an attack, WAF should return the HTTP Service Unavailable (503) error.

To ensure that the configured WAF blocks the XSS attack, run the following script: [http:// /index.html?

/index.html?

)

• Create a WAF policy

Questions 30

Note: You are provided with access to an OCI Tenancy, an assigned compartment, and OCI credentials. Throughout your exam, ensure to use the assigned Compartment 99233424-C01 and Region us-ashburn-1.

You will connect to the web server and append an XSS script. The protection rule will evaluate the requests and respond accordingly.

Options:

Discussion
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Question 31

Challenge 4 - Task 2 of 6

Scenario

/index.html?

)

• Create a WAF policy

Questions 31

• Create a Compute Instance with the name IAD-SP-PBT-VM-01, using the Oracle Linux 8 image and VM.Standard2.1 shape.
  • SSH to the compute instance using Cloud Shell.
  • Install and configure Apache web server:a. Install Apache server:
  • sudo yum -y install httpd

b. Enable Apache and start Apache server:

• bash
  • sudo systemctl enable httpd
  • sudo systemctl restart httpd

c. Create a firewall rule to enable HTTP connection through port 80 and reload the firewall:

• css
  • sudo firewall-cmd --permanent --add-port=80/tcp
  • sudo firewall-cmd --reload

d. Create an index file for your web server:

• vbnet
  • sudo bash -c 'echo You are visiting Web Server 1 >>
  • /var/www/html/index.html'

Options:

Discussion
Page: 7 / 10

1z0-1104-23
PDF