Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-770 Exam Questions and Answers by vivienne

Page: 10 / 10

Oracle 1z0-770 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle APEX Cloud Developer Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-770 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Application Development Certification
Questions: 142 Q&A's Shared By: vivienne
Question 40

What are the two primary ways to move database objects and data from one environment toanother, for a single application?

Options:

A.

Oracle SQL Developer

B.

SQL Workshop

C.

App Builder

D.

Page Designer

Discussion
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Question 41

Which statement is true about session state management in Oracle APEX?

Options:

A.

A user cannot run multiple instances of an application simultaneously in different browser

programs.

B.

APEX Sessions are logically and physically distinct from Oracle database sessions used to

service page requests.

C.

Multiple number of sessions cannot exist in the database at the same time

Discussion
Question 42

Which two statements are true about a Progressive Web Application (PWA)?

Options:

A.

To use the PWA feature, the Friendly URLS attribute in the Application Definition, Properties section must be turned Off.

B.

Enabling the PWA functionality optimizes page loading speed on a mobile device.

C.

Enabling the PWA functionality in your APEX app adds a new navigation bar entry named Install App to your app.

D.

PWA features will be rendered even if the application is served in an unsecured environment.

E.

You can create a PWA only when creating a new application with the Create Application Wizard.

Discussion
Page: 10 / 10

1z0-770
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-770 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-770 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99