Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-770 Exam Questions and Answers by winston

Page: 8 / 10

Oracle 1z0-770 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle APEX Cloud Developer Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-770 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Application Development Certification
Questions: 142 Q&A's Shared By: winston
Question 32

Which two statements are true about Faceted Search pages?

Options:

A.

Faceted Search supports the ability to filter columns storing multiple values as one string.

B.

Facets map to specific database columns.

C.

Multiple charts are not visible in the same region.

D.

A facet's chart can be seen only in a nonmodal dialog.

Discussion
Question 33

Choose the statement that is TRUE about Universal Theme.

Options:

A.

Features a responsive design and enables developers to create web applications without

extensive knowledge of HTML, CSS, or JavaScript

B.

Universal theme is the default theme that is shipped with Oracle APEX

C.

All of them

D.

Uses a 12-column grid layout system for arranging components on a page.Ships with a variety of pre-built theme styles

Discussion
Question 34

Which three statements are TRUE about Shared Components?

Options:

A.

Once you create a Shared Component, you can add them to any page within your APEX

application

B.

Shared components are common elements that can be displayed or applied on any page

within an application

C.

Once you create a Shared Component, you can add them to any page within an APEX

application in any workspace.

D.

Breadcrumbs, Lists, and Navigation Bar entries are examples of shared components

Discussion
Question 35

Choose the three Form types that you can create using the Create Page wizard.

Options:

A.

Interactive Grid

B.

Interactive Report

C.

Form

D.

Master Detail

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Page: 8 / 10

1z0-770
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-770 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-770 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99