Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-770 Exam Questions and Answers by annabel

Page: 5 / 10

Oracle 1z0-770 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle APEX Cloud Developer Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-770 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Application Development Certification
Questions: 142 Q&A's Shared By: annabel
Question 20

The APEX engine uses which component as a key for tracking each user's session state?

Options:

A.

APEX_USER

B.

APP_USER

C.

HTTP_USER

D.

LDAP_USER

Discussion
Question 21

Which of the following options in the Developer Toolbar enables you to customize the look and

feel of the application?

Options:

A.

Quick Edit

B.

Customize

C.

Session

D.

Debug

Discussion
Question 22

Which two statements are true about creating and using an interactive report?

Options:

A.

You can specify an Authorization Scheme at the column level.

B.

You cannot include Form Page when creating an interactive report page using the Create Page Wizard.

C.

You cannot customize the Search Button Label.

D.

You cannot restrict users from saving private reports by using the Authorization Scheme.

Discussion
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Question 23

An Employees App includes a form to enter and update employee details.

Examine this Exhibit.

Now you must extend the functionality of this form so that:

• If you select 'SALESMAN' from the select list for Job page item (P2_JOB), both the 'Hire date'

(P2_HIREDATE) and 'Commission' (P2_COMM) page items and their associated labels are displayed

• If you select any other value from the select list for Job page item (P2_JOB), both the 'Hire date'

(P2_HIREDATE) and 'Commission' (P2_COMM) page items and their associated labels are hidden

Which two steps must be performed?

Options:

A.

Create a dynamic action on form load.

B.

Create a dynamic action on P2_JOB, P2_HIREDATE, and P2_COMM.

C.

Create a dynamic action on P2_JOB.

D.

Create a dynamic action on P2_HIREDATE and P2_COMM.

E.

……… and enter SALESMAN for Value.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 10

1z0-770
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-770 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-770 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99