Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1109-23 Exam Questions and Answers by harmony

Page: 2 / 7

Oracle 1z0-1109-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2023 DevOps Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1109-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Certification
Questions: 100 Q&A's Shared By: harmony
Question 8

You host your application on a stack in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Resource Manager. Due to recent growth in your user base, you decide to add a CIDR block to your VCN, add a subnet, and provision a compute instance in it. Which statement is true?

Options:

A.

You need to provision a new stack because Terraform uses immutable infrastructure.

B.

You can provision the new resources in the OCI console and add them to the stack with Drift Detection.

C.

You cannot provision the new resources in the OCI console first, then later add them to the Terraform configuration and state.

D.

You can make the changes to the Terraform code, run an Apply job, and Resource Manager will provision the new resources.

Discussion
Question 9

(OPT_MISS) You have just run the managed build stage of an Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) DevOps Build Pipeline. The pipeline failed, because the code repository could not be accessed. What might the problem be?

Options:

A.

A vault secret has an incorrect OCID assigned to it.

B.

A deployment Dynamic Group was assigned an incorrect OCID for its compartment.

C.

An administrator created the code repository policy in the parent compartment rather than the main working compartment.

D.

More than one code repository was assigned to the DevOps project

Discussion
Question 10

Which of the following are VALID log category with regard to logging service in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Custom logs

B.

User logs

C.

Query logs

D.

Audit logs

Discussion
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Question 11

Which statement is true regarding Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Container Engine for Kubernetes (OKE) supported images and shapes for worker nodes?

Options:

A.

You cannot change the shape of a worker node after it has been created using OCI compute service's console page.

B.

To provision worker nodes from a custom image, you must use the CLI or API and specify the custom image's OCID when creating the node pool.

C.

Bare Metal shapes, including standard shapes and GPU shapes are not supported by OKE to provision the worker nodes.

D.

OKE supports the provisioning of worker nodes using all the OCI compute shapes.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 7

1z0-1109-23
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1109-23 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1109-23 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99