Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1109-23 Exam Questions and Answers by abbas

Page: 3 / 7

Oracle 1z0-1109-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2023 DevOps Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1109-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Certification
Questions: 100 Q&A's Shared By: abbas
Question 12

A company is considering DevOps implementation in their current project. They are evaluating existing processes and tools for quick releases. In which two ways can you help this company discern the primary benefits of DevOps tools?

Options:

A.

Improve the efficiency of IT operations by automating routine tasks and eliminating manual processes.

B.

Implement culture changes, for some organizations, which occurs as a result of DevOps implementation.

C.

Ensure proper configuration while implementing DevOps to eliminate the scope for errors.

D.

Fix bugs and deploy security patches in a timely manner which, however, can also result in minimal downtime.

E.

Automate the software development lifecycle to increase production speed and consistency.

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Question 13

XYZ Inc. is using Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) DevOps Project to deploy their e-commerce application to production. They recently received a customer request to add a new feature to the application, which requires modification of the existing code. How can XYZ Inc. use OCI services to automatically push the modified code changes to the production?

Options:

A.

Use the OCI DevOps Triggers feature to automate build and deployment on every code commit.

B.

Manual builds can be run from the OCI DevOps Build Pipelines to deploy the changes.

C.

Use OCI Ansible modules to automate the deployment of the new changes to the production environment.

D.

Use the OCI Resource Manager to automatically apply the changes to the production environment after successful testing.

Discussion
Question 14

You are creating stages for an Oracle Kubernetes Engine (OKE) deployment pipeline and would like to include as many actions as possible within the pipeline stages themselves. What are you able to include?

Options:

A.

Add a stage to apply the container image to the Kubernetes cluster.

B.

Add a stage to apply the Kubernetes manifest to the Kubernetes cluster.

C.

Add a stage to deliver artifacts to an Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Artifact Regis-try.

D.

Add a stage to deploy incrementally to multiple OKE target environments.

Discussion
Question 15

You are processing business transactions within applications deployed to Oracle Container Engine for Kubernetes (OKE). As each batch of 1000 transactions are processed, a status file is created and uploaded to an Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Object Storage buck-et. Each time a new file is created, you need to send an email to the customer to indicate final processing status. The solution should require the least amount of development effort, while still providing for a best effort guaranteed delivery. Which approach should be used to trigger these emails?

Options:

A.

Define and schedule a Cron job that monies the bucket, then sends an email when a new file is found.

B.

Deploy an Oracle Function that checks the bucket every 60 seconds, then sends an email when a new file is found.

C.

Create a rule in the OCI Events service that sends the bucket event to an OCI Notifications service topic configured with an email subscriber.

D.

Create an alert in the OCI Monitoring service that triggers an email when the monitored bucket is updated.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 7

1z0-1109-23
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1109-23 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1109-23 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99