Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1109-23 Exam Questions and Answers by asiyah

Page: 7 / 7

Oracle 1z0-1109-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2023 DevOps Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1109-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Certification
Questions: 100 Q&A's Shared By: asiyah
Question 28

Which is a proper rule to follow when creating container repositories inside the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Registry?

Options:

A.

When naming a container repository, you may use capital letters but not hyphens. For example, you may use BGdevops-storefront, but not bgdevops/storefront.

B.

When creating a container repository, check the Immutable Artifacts box, as it keeps other developers from altering the files.

C.

You must use a separate container repository for each image, but multiple versions of that image can be in a single repository.

D.

You must use the OCI DevOps Managed Build stage to define artifacts in the artifact and container repositories and map the build pipeline outputs to them.

Discussion
Question 29

As a startup planning to set up your infrastructure on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI), you must understand the key concepts of OCI Resource Manager. Which best describes a stack in Resource Manager that will assist you to manage infrastructure using the infrastructure-as-code model?

Options:

A.

It is a group of related resources used to create lightweight and reusable abstractions, so that you can describe your infrastructure in terms of its architecture.

B.

It is the difference between the real-world state of your infrastructure and the last executed Terraform configuration.

C.

It represents a request to take a Terraform action on a state. It performs the actions that are defined in the configuration file.

D.

It represents a collection of OCI resources created in the Compartment and includes a collection of Terraform files that specify the resources you want to manage with the Resource Manager

Discussion
Question 30

Which two are prerequisites for creating a secret in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Vault service?

Options:

A.

The user must create a compute instance to run the secret service.

B.

You must have a Vault managed key to encrypt the secret.

C.

You must have the required permissions to create and manage secrets in the Vault service.

D.

You must first create a hash digest of the secret value.

E.

You must have an auth token to encrypt the secret.

Discussion
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Page: 7 / 7

1z0-1109-23
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1109-23 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1109-23 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99