Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1109-23 Exam Questions and Answers by miya

Page: 4 / 7

Oracle 1z0-1109-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2023 DevOps Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1109-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Certification
Questions: 100 Q&A's Shared By: miya
Question 16

A DevOps team has 50 web servers under their preview and they want to patch a server application. Which element of Ansible can be leveraged for this task and how would it help?

Options:

A.

A playbook could be leveraged and executed against the group of web servers, as de-fined in the Inventory. Then, Ansible would connect to each server and apply the same set of configurations.

B.

A playbook could be leveraged to explain the series of plays and tasks that need to be run per server. Then, Ansible would connect with and configure each server's infra-structure automatically using YAML.

C.

A playbook could be leveraged and executed against the group of web servers, as de-fined in the task list. Then. Ansible would connect to each server and apply the same set of commands.

D.

A playbook could be leveraged to perform ad hoc commands per server. Then. Ansible will automatically communicate with the servers and execute the ad hoc commands in the order defined.

Discussion
Question 17

Your organization needs to design and develop a containerized application that requires a connection to an Oracle Autonomous Transaction Processing (ATP) Database. As a DevOps engineer, you have decided to use Oracle Container Engine for Kubernetes (OKE) for the container app deployment and you need to consider options for connecting to ATP. Which connection option is NOT valid?

Options:

A.

Enable Oracle REST Data Services for the required schemas and connect via HTTPS.

B.

Create a Kubernetes secret with contents from the ATP instance Wallet files. Use this secret to create a volume mounted to the appropriate path in the application deployment manifest.

C.

Install the OCI Service Broker on the Kubernetes cluster and deploy serviceinstance and ServiceBinding resources for ATP. Then use the specified binding name as a volume in the application deployment manifest.

D.

Use Kubernetes secrets to configure environment variables on the container with ATP instance OCID and OCI API credentials. Then use the CreateConnection API endpoint from the service runtime.

Discussion
Question 18

While adding variables to your build_spec.yaml file, you made a mistake that resulted in a failed build pipeline. What is the error you could have made?

Options:

A.

Used vaultVariable to hold the content of the vault secrets in OCID format

B.

Defined variables as exportedVariables to make them available in subsequent stages of the same pipeline

C.

Defined parameters such as the $ (VARIABLE_NAME) file and later assigned their values in the Parameters tab of the build pipeline

D.

Defined a field such as type: DOCKER IMAGE in the outputArtifacts: section to specify the docker image produced by the Build stage

Discussion
Question 19

You host a microservices based application on the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Con-tainer Engine for Kubernetes (OKE). Due to increased popularity of your application, you need to provision more resources to meet the growing demand. Which three statements are true for the given scenario?

Options:

A.

Enable autoscaling by autoscaling Pods by deploying Kubernetes Autoscaler to collect resource metrics from each worker node in the cluster.

B.

Enable cluster autoscaling by autoscaling node pools by deploying the Kubernetes Autoscaler to automatically resize a cluster's node pools based on application workload demands.

C.

Scale a cluster up and down by changing the number of node pools in the cluster.

D.

Enable cluster autoscaling by autoscaling node pools by deploying Kubernetes Metrics Server and using the Kubernetes Vertical Pod Autoscaler to adjust the resource re-quests and limits.

E.

Scale a node pool up and down to change the number of worker nodes in the node pool, and the availability domains and subnets in which to place them.

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Page: 4 / 7

1z0-1109-23
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1109-23 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1109-23 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99