Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1109-23 Exam Questions and Answers by milan

Page: 6 / 7

Oracle 1z0-1109-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2023 DevOps Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1109-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Certification
Questions: 100 Q&A's Shared By: milan
Question 24

As a DevOps engineer, you are tasked with creating stages for an Oracle Kubernetes Engine (OKE) deployment pipeline in OCI DevOps. Your goal is to include as many actions as possible within the deployment pipeline stages themselves. Which two stages can you add to achieve this goal?

Options:

A.

Add a stage to deliver artifacts to an Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Artifact Regis-try.

B.

Add a stage to deploy incrementally to multiple OKE target environments.

C.

Add a stage to deploy based on Blue-Green strategy or Canary strategy to OKE environment.

D.

Add a stage to apply the container image to the Kubernetes cluster

E.

Add a stage to apply the Kubernetes manifest to the Kubernetes cluster.

Discussion
Question 25

You are a developer and have been asked to develop an e-commerce website for your organi-zation. It must support a variety of clients including desktop browsers, mobile browsers and native mobile applications. Which two approaches can you use to build the application to achieve deployment independence, easier technology upgrades, and resiliency to architecture changes? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Use monolithic approach, as it allows you to easily redeploy your applications to per-form frequent updates.

B.

Choose monolithic approach over microservices as it has better fault isolation capability.

C.

Use microservices architecture as it eliminates any long term commitment to a technology stack.

D.

Implement each module as an independent service/process which can be replaced, up-dated, or deleted without disrupting the rest of the application:

E.

Build the application as a single unit and use container technology to deploy it.

F.

Use monolithic approach to as it makes it easier to incrementally adapt to newer technology.

Discussion
Question 26

Which statement is true regarding the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) DevOps service?

Options:

A.

Users can migrate workloads from on-premises, but not from other cloud platforms.

B.

Users can avoid downtime during deployments and automate the complexity of updating applications.

C.

Users can view limited lifecycle phases as needed to assess application performance.

D.

Users can only store code on public repositories and cannot access internal code repositories.

Discussion
Question 27

A startup company wants to use DevOps tools and processes for fast releases in a project. What are the TWO offerings which DevOps tool can provide? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Integrates between development and IT teams to achieve automation

B.

Speeds up production consistency and speed by automating SDLC

C.

Helps cloud admins with reportings and track metrics

D.

Helps in security patching to ensure data security and saves time

Discussion
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Page: 6 / 7

1z0-1109-23
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1109-23 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1109-23 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99