Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1074-23 Exam Questions and Answers by albi

Page: 5 / 5

Oracle 1z0-1074-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cost Management Cloud 2023 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1074-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Cost Management Cloud
Questions: 79 Q&A's Shared By: albi
Question 20

Your client originally used Quick Setup to configure Cost Accounting However, after reviewing their costing policies, they realize that they want to cost some of their lots differently then others

What must they do to accomplish this?

Options:

A.

Quick Setup generates valuation units so they just have to access those valuation units and make their changes.

B.

They cannot change their current configuration; data generated by Quick Setup cannot be changed.

C.

They must create their valuation units manually.

D.

Quick Setup generates one valuation unit so they can access this to make changes and manually create new valuation units.

Discussion
Question 21

You have configured your expense items to accrue at receipt. You have created a few purchase orders and want to verify that the supplier invoices have been created.

Which accounting entries signal this process has taken place?

Options:

A.

Debit Charge Account (expense or inventory), Credit Receiving Inspection

B.

Debit Accrued Liability, Credit Accounts Payable

C.

Debit Receiving Inspection, Credit Accrued Liability

D.

Debit Expense, Credit Receiving Inspection

E.

Debit Expense, Credit Expense Accrual

Discussion
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Question 22

Your organization currently has the August period for this year open. They want to be able to open the September period, while keeping August open. When you try to open the target period, August of this year, you get an error.

What must you do to meet your customer's requirement and resolve this error?

Options:

A.

Perform cost account validations for August in Manage Cost Accounting Periods

B.

Run the Transfer Transactions to Costing process.

C.

Close the August period; you can never have two open periods at the same time.

D.

Change the number of maximum open periods in Manage Cost Organization Relationships

Discussion
Question 23

Identify two criteria to select a specific work definition in an inventory organization when defining a cost estimation in a Cost Planning scenario

Options:

A.

Work definitions with the highest costing priority

B.

Work definitions with the lowest production priority

C.

Work definitions with specific unit numbers

D.

Work definitions without alternates

E.

Work definitions with the highest production priority

Discussion