Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1074-23 Exam Questions and Answers by ciaran

Page: 4 / 5

Oracle 1z0-1074-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cost Management Cloud 2023 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1074-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Cost Management Cloud
Questions: 79 Q&A's Shared By: ciaran
Question 16

What are three cost method choices that are available in Cost Accounting?

Options:

A.

Period end average cost

B.

Actual cost (LIFO or Last In First Out)

C.

Periodic average cost

D.

Standard cost

E.

Perpetual average cost

F.

Actual cost (FIFO or First In First Out)

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Question 17

Which two types of costs are included in the cost of contract manufactured items?

Options:

A.

The cost of Items that the contract manufacturer had to purchase to perform the contract manufacturing service, and the cost of resources used by the contract manufacturer

B.

The cost of items that the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) owns and has provided to the contract manufacturer for use in the process of making the output Items

C.

The cost of resources consumed at the OEM's factory

D.

The cost of the contract manufacturing service Item. This is the price that the contract

E.

Manufacturer will charge to make the outputs and would normally be enough to cover their costs and include a fair profit.

Discussion
Question 18

At what level can you define item cost profiles?

Options:

A.

Item cost profiles are defined within an inventory organization. There can be only one cost method for an inventory organization.

B.

Cost profiles are ultimately defined at the item level. Different items within the same inventory organization can use different cost profiles.

C.

Item cost profiles are defined at the cost organization level. All items within a cost organization must use the same cost profile.

D.

Different items within an inventory organization can use different cost profiles, but items within an item category must all use the same cost profile because that is the level at which the default cost profile is defined.

Discussion
Question 19

If the accounting method on the Subledger Accounting method page has an assigned chart of accounts (COA), which two types of Journal entry rule sets can be used?

Options:

A.

Rule sets assigned to a secondary ledger with a different COA

B.

Rule sets that have a mapping set to convert the accounts

C.

Rule sets not associated with any chart of accounts

D.

Rule sets where the accounting rules override the method rule set

E.

Rule sets that use the same chart of accounts

Discussion