Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1074-23 Exam Questions and Answers by aviraj

Page: 2 / 5

Oracle 1z0-1074-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cost Management Cloud 2023 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1074-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Cost Management Cloud
Questions: 79 Q&A's Shared By: aviraj
Question 8

Which four steps need to be completed to establish standard costs for a make item?

Options:

A.

Export item costs

B.

Run preprocessor

C.

Complete cost roll-up

D.

Publish costs

E.

Create a new cost scenario

F.

Add standard costs to a cost scenario

Discussion
Question 9

Identify two characteristics of Landed Cost charge names.

Options:

A.

Duty is a seeded charge name for Landed Cost.

B.

You can modify a charge name until it is associated with a trade operation.

C.

Charge names cannot be used to tie an invoice to a trade operation.

D.

You can use multiple currencies within a trade operation for the same charge name on different lines.

E.

Charge names cannot be associated with a PO schedule.

Discussion
Question 10

If the Create Accounting process ends with errors or warnings, which three statements outline places you can go to get more detailed information about the specific errors and warnings?(Choose Three)

Options:

A.

Refer to the Accounting Event Diagnostic report.

B.

Review errors in the Create Accounting Execution log.

C.

Review errors in the Create Accounting Execution report.

D.

Query the transaction from Review Cost Accounting Distributions to see the error message.

E.

Refer to the Accounting Event Diagnostic Log.

Discussion
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Question 11

Identify two ways that standard cost is calculated.

Options:

A.

Users must manually enter the cost of each configured item; the calculation is not automated.

B.

The standard cost is the sum of the cost of the selected option items.

C.

The cost of a configured item is calculated based on the work definition of the model item.

D.

The standard cost of the configured item is based on the purchase order price quoted by the

supplier for the configured item.

E.

The roll-up calculation can be performed to update standard costs for Cost Accounting purposes

Discussion
Page: 2 / 5

1z0-1074-23
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1074-23 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1074-23 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99