Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1054-22 Exam Questions and Answers by neo

Page: 4 / 4

Oracle 1z0-1054-22 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Financials Cloud: General Ledger 2022 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1054-22 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Financials Cloud
Questions: 131 Q&A's Shared By: neo
Question 16

Which two are valid Data Access Set types? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Full access

B.

Full Ledger

C.

Primary Balancing Segment Value

D.

Read and Write access

E.

Read Only access

Discussion
Question 17

Account combinations can be created and/or modified using the Import Account Combinations file-based data import (FBDI).

Which represents the appropriate upload steps?

Options:

A.

Submit the Import Account Combinations process, then insert rows into the GL_MULTI_COMBINATIONS_INT table using the FBDI template.

B.

Insert rows into the GL_BULK_COMBINATIONS_INT table using the FBDI template and then submit the Import Account Combinations process.

C.

Insert rows into the GL_MULTI_COMBINATIONS_INT table using the FBDI template and then submit the Import Account Combinations process.

D.

Submit the Import Account Combinations process, then insert rows into the GL_BULK_COMBINATIONS_INT table using the FBDI template.

Discussion
Question 18

You have a requirement to have invoices generated for certain Intercompany transactions.

Where do you enable invoicing?

Options:

A.

the transaction batch

B.

the transaction category

C.

the transaction source

D.

the transaction type

Discussion
Question 19

Your customer has many eliminating entries to eliminate intercompany balances. The General Ledger does not include a purpose-built Consolidation feature. How would you automate the process of creating eliminating entries, assuming your customer is not using Oracle Hyperion Financial Close Management?

Options:

A.

Use the General Ledger’s Calculation Manager to define an allocation definition to eliminate entries that you can generate every period

B.

Use the spreadsheet template that is accessed from the “Create Journal in Spreadsheet” task and import the spreadsheet with the eliminating entries every period

C.

There is no way to automate this process if the customer is not using Oracle Hyperion Financial Close Management

D.

Create a manual journal that includes the eliminating entries, and then create a copy of the journal batch every period

Discussion
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Page: 4 / 4

1z0-1054-22
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1054-22 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1054-22 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99