Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1054-22 Exam Questions and Answers by yara

Page: 2 / 4

Oracle 1z0-1054-22 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Financials Cloud: General Ledger 2022 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1054-22 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Financials Cloud
Questions: 131 Q&A's Shared By: yara
Question 8

You have set up a supporting reference with balances to capture revenue by account manager.

Which option should you use to view the supporting reference balances?

Options:

A.

an Account Group

B.

an OTBI analysis

C.

a SmartView analysis

D.

General Ledger inquiries and reports

Discussion
Question 9

When will Intercompany processing balance a journal using the accounts identified here for the UK Ledger?

Questions 9

Options:

A.

when there is a many-to-many journal and you want to use a clearing company

B.

when the journal is not balanced by the primary balancing segment value (BSV)

C.

when the journal is balanced by the primary BSV but not by second or third BSV

D.

when the journal is balanced by second balancing segment value

Discussion
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Question 10

You are defining an income statement report using Financial Reporting Studio. Users of the report need to be

able to analyze the balances directly from the report.

What should you enable to allow this?

Options:

A.

Nothing. All report are drillable

B.

Drill Through in Grid Properties

C.

Drill Down in Report Functions

D.

Allow Expansion in Report Functions

Discussion
Question 11

Your new accountants have been making mistakes in reconciling accounts assigned to them. Your account balances have either spiked or dropped 30-40% every period due to human error. This causes delays in reconciliation. What feature can you use to be proactively notified of account anomalies in a more timely manner?

Options:

A.

Account Monitor

B.

Financial Reports with Embedded charts

C.

Smart View

D.

Account Inspector and its charts

Discussion
Page: 2 / 4

1z0-1054-22